LEADING LARGE HOTELS TRUST CLEAN WITH THEIR LINEN
A UK market leader in laundry services for the hospitality industries, CLEAN provide a high-quality linen rental service to hotels, restaurants and serviced apartments. The crispness of a sheet, the softness of a towel, the whiteness of a napkin, we all make judgments based on the smallest things. With 130 years’ experience we understand that the service you offer your customers is enhanced by the linen and rental laundry service we offer you. CLEAN takes great pride in meeting the commercial and operational needs of your business.
CLEAN know what customers’ value most, it is service and reliability - perfectly laundered linen that they can take for granted. CLEAN’s investment in advanced technology and multiple laundry locations collectively ensure continuity of service and provide broad geographical coverage.
A Professional Linen Service from start to finish
From the very start we work in partnership with our customers, understanding their individual business requirements. We provide a resilient, high-quality linen service that delivers flexibility, efficiency and cost savings.
Support for Housekeeping
- CLEAN manages your linen stock levels, saving your housekeepers valuable time
- Hold less inventory and top-up with daily deliveries. Never run out of linen again!
- See your housekeeping budget go further with CLEAN's cost-efficient service
A Network you can rely on
- GPS tracked deliveries made daily
- With 10 laundry facilities nationwide, you can be sure we'll always deliver
- Our linen and towelling is manufactured and maintained to the highest standards, for that 'like new' quality feel, every time
- Our advanced machinery use energy, water and chemicals with maximum efficiency
- We deliver with a fleet of hybrid vehicles
- Our water recycling systems and chemical alternatives reduce environmental impact
- CLEAN are Green Apple Award winners
4 million linen items delivered each week
"Over the years I have had the pleasure in most cases to work with managers from different linen company's but I have never met anyone as supported as Karen and the team at CLEAN…… she often does more than perhaps needed this is always appreciated, CLEAN has always support my housekeeping managers and assisted when needed and is always professional and honest."Julian Bynoe
Business Development Manager for P&P hotels ltd (operating Housekeeping Services for Melia Innside Manchester)
"The last 2 years have been exceptionally rewarding for The Mandolay, we have achieved 4 Silver Star status from The AA and have been recognised by Condé Nast Johansens and organisations such as Best Loved Hotels and Les Routiers. We could not have achieved such exceptionally high standards without the support of high quality suppliers and I am grateful to CLEAN for your help."Matthew Milliken
General Manager at The Mandolay Hotel & Conference Centre
"We have a good partnership with CLEAN. CLEAN have supplied us for over 15 years so over the years we have built up great relationships with the team, they can cater to very bespoke needs for instance we have just entered into a pool linen stock of 350 thread count linen which is unheard of in the industry, which is also something no other linen supplier can do."Tina De Andrade
Group Housekeeping Manager at Edwardian Hotel London