A revolution in hotel linen management
Discover how Streamline can save you time and money
Why is Streamline better?
- Better stock control & linen room management
- Less labour intensive (no more soiled counts)
- Submitting a clean count once a week is easier, saves time and reduces administration.
- More consistent deliveries and invoices, reflecting occupancy levels.
- Streamline gives you a ‘buffer’, helping to prevent stock issues from ever becoming critical
The housekeeping team count the clean linen and towelling stock and submit these figures once a week - no more daily soil counts.
CLEAN calculate a delivery schedule for the next week ensuring it is in line with recent and forecasted usage plus current linen room stock.
Your housekeeper reviews the Streamline schedule and amends it in line with the hotel or serviced apartment's anticipated occupancy levels.
CLEAN delivers intelligently managed quantities of stock.
Streamline User Guide & Training Video
In this video, we explain how to get the most from our Streamline linen management system. More than 70% of CLEAN customers use this system to reduce costs, save time, reduce their housekeeping effort and ensure there are sufficient levels of stock available. By following the advice and tips in the video our hotel and serviced apartment customers can be certain they will always have the right amount of linen and towelling in stock.
“Streamline is a lot easier to use and less work for my team, resulting in our linen spend reducing over time. CLEAN provides a flexible and resilient service at all times.” Executive Housekeeper, Central London
Some Facts and Figures
4 Million linen items
delivered each week