Gift of Time Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: CLEAN Linen Services Limited company no. 00087908 whose registered office is at CLEAN House, Grove Business Park, Waltham Road, White Waltham, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 3TN
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of CLEAN and Master Innholders and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisations or judging of the competition.
3. By entering this competition, each ticket holder is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.cleanservices.co.uk/media/win-the-gift-of-time
5. How to enter the competition is as follows:
Book a place at the 2020 Hotel Leadership Conference between Friday 25 October 2019 at 9am and Monday 28 October 2019 at 11.59pm.
6. Each individual ticket holder will be entered into the prize draw. Only one entry will be accepted per ticket holder. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Monday 28 October 2019 at 11.59pm. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The prize is as follows:
The prize is an Apple Watch Series 5 as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by CLEAN.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
19. By entering the competition, you agree to be contacted by CLEAN.