CLEAN Linen Service Customer Satisfaction Survey
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. To be entered into the free prize draw, you complete this customer feedback survey
2. This free prize draw is open only to individuals aged 18 years or over.
3. Valid Application Forms will be accepted from 23th February 2017 and continue until 24:00 hours on 10th March 2017 (the "Offer Period"). Only surveys completed during the Offer Period will be considered in determining whether any eligible person qualifies for entry into the prize draw.
4. For the avoidance of doubt, this prize draw is not open to employees or agents of any member of CLEAN Linen Services Limited group of companies or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the free prize draw, or any members of their households.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. Only one entry per e-mail address registered. Duplicate entries will not be accepted.
7. The prize: £100 Amazon Voucher. CLEAN reserves the right to offer alternative prizes at similar value to winners.
8. The Prize Draw winner will be selected at random from all the completed surveys accumulated during the Offer Period. The random prize draw will be conducted as soon as is reasonably practicable (which CLEAN Linen Services Limited in its sole discretion shall decide) after expiry of the Offer Period. The winner will be notified by either telephone or email within 10 days of the draw.
9. The Prize will be delivered to the address notified by the winner to CLEAN Linen Services Limited for the purpose within 30 working days of the draw.
- If the winner does not claim the prize within 30 days, the prize will be redrawn and the original winner will have no rights in respect of the original draw
11. The winner will have his/her Prize dispatched to him/her by first class mail or registered courier to the address detailed on his/her application form. Notwithstanding any of the foregoing, CLEAN Linen Services Limited is in no way:
i. Responsible or liable for the late delivery, loss or misdirection of the tickets
12. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred, given or sold to someone else. There will be no cash alternative.
13. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winners may be required to participate in prize draw publicity.
15. Entrants must provide full details as required, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
16. CLEAN Linen Services Limited will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in the prize draw.
17. CLEAN Linen Services Limited reserves the right to use the photograph and likeness of the winner for publicity purposes and to publicise statements made by or attributed to the prize winner relating to CLEAN Linen Services Limited or this or any other promotion or offer, unless otherwise requested.
18. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when by completing the survey.
19. These rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales if you are resident in England or Wales or by the laws of Scotland if you are resident in Scotland.
20. The promoter for this prize draw is CLEAN Linen Services Limited, registered office: Grove Business Park, Waltham Road, White Waltham, Maidenhead, SL6 3TN, Berkshire.