We require production operatives to join the Production Team at our Nottingham site at 99 Canterbury Road, Radford, Nottingham, NG8 1PT. We are a leading laundry company providing professional linen and workwear rental to the hospitality (hotels, holiday parks and serviced apartments) and manufacturing industries throughout the UK.
£10.70 per hour paid weekly.
Shift Pattern or Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday, 3.45 p.m. to Midnight
What will I be doing?
As a Production Operative you are at the heart of our operation ensuring that dirty linen and towelling returned from our customers is sorted, washed, dried and packed ready for delivery back to our customers. Many of our senior managers started their career with CLEAN in the production team, this means there are plenty of opportunities to grow and develop a career with CLEAN. We offer progression for our Production Operatives to move into a Key Operative position and then move up again to a Team Leader position if this is something you are eager to do. Day-to-day the role involves:
- Processing towels, sheets, pillowcases and duvet covers through ironers and folders, some sorting work and packing
- Moving packs of linen, towelling and full laundry cages
- Ensuring the efficient and smooth running of the production area
- Being flexible with a positive can-do attitude and the desire to get the job right first-time
What do I need to apply for the role?
No previous experience is necessary, what is needed is energy, friendliness and a positive attitude. In addition to these personal qualities, we need you to have:
- Ability to receive written and oral instruction and communicate with colleagues in English
- Be aged 18 or over to adhere with Health & Safety regulations
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A flexible approach to your work and a positive can-do attitude
What else can CLEAN offer?
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer all our new recruits a thorough onboarding and training programme to enable you to do your job to the very best of your ability as well as tangible benefits such as:
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Recommend a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Uniform and protective equipment provided
- Appropriate pathways for future career development opportunities. We offer a level 2 Laundry Operative apprenticeship. Please mention this at interview.
If you are confident that you could make a difference, then please submit a copy of your CV using the application form on this page.
No agency applications, thank you.