Chefswear and Kitchen Uniforms & Workwear
Kitchens are often hot high-pressure working environments. We know that chefs require functional chefswear and kitchen uniforms that are non-restrictive and allows them to work all day in comfort.
This is why we have partnered with one of the UK’s most established chefswear brands to offer a full range of garments designed to meet the needs of today’s commercial kitchen environment. No matter whether you prefer a traditional chefs jacket, a tailored lightweight pima cotton version with stay cool features or a modern jacket with CoolMax for all day comfort, our chef jackets, trousers and aprons are designed to protect the wearer, keeping them comfortable, and cool.
Why rent Chefswear and Kitchen Uniforms & Workwear garments rather than buy?
Choosing to rent rather than buy your workwear garments can provide a number of key benefits for your business:
- Avoid upfront costs: Costs are spread over the length of the contract, therefore eliminating the need for huge outlay on garments at the start
- Protective qualities maintained: In hazardous environments, ensuring that each garment continues to protect your workforce is vital. Each garment goes through a unique wash cycle to maintain its protective qualities whilst our managed service will repair or replace garments when necessary
- Standards: Certified workwear that protects employees and always fulfils the latest standards
- Staff productivity: Minimise the risk of productivity losses if your workwear model fails
- Hygienic: Garments are laundered to be hygienically clean and thermally disinfected to ensure they are both safe and clean
If you prefer to use your own workwear but need the services of a reliable laundry to professionally care for these items, our Launder Only service is especially designed to do just this.