Engineer trousers from CLEAN are designed for safety, durability and comfort
We offer a range of engineer trousers, specifically tailored for different sectors and working environments. Choose from a selection of flame retardant, anti-static, Arc Protect, Hi-Vis and Chemical repellent jackets.
Trouser features include a range of pockets helping keep key tools within easy reach, hi-vis stripes for visibility in hazardous environments and adjustable kneepads – all whilst ensuring they adhere to key safety standards. Our engineer trousers can also be fully customised to include your company logo and even each employee name.
Why rent engineers trousers rather than buy?
Choosing to rent rather than buy your engineering trousers can provide a number of key benefits for your business:
- Avoid upfront costs: Costs are spread over the length of the contract, therefore eliminating the need for huge outlay on garments at the start
- Protective qualities maintained: In hazardous environments, ensuring that each garment continues to protect your workforce is vital. Each pair of engineers trousers goes through a unique wash cycle to maintain its protective qualities whilst our managed service will repair or replace garments when necessary
- Standards: Certified workwear that protects employees and always fulfils the latest standards
- Staff productivity: Minimise the risk of productivity losses if your workwear model fails
- Hygienic: Garments are laundered to be hygienically clean and thermally disinfected to ensure they are both safe and clean