Arc Protect Garments
An arc flash is an electric discharge that travels through the air between conductors or from a conductor to a ground. The resulting arc flash can cause severe injury, including burns and damage equipment.
Although rare, protection from these incidents is vital as they can occur in many industrial and electricity generation environments. This is why we offer protective garments that have been tested to both European and American ARC Flash standards and conform to EN ISO 11612.
These garments offer a superb fit and allow for free movement to ensure they are both practical and comfortable for the wearer.
Why rent arc flash protective garments and uniforms rather than buy them?
Choosing to rent rather than buy your workwear garments that protect against arc flashes can provide a number of key benefits for your business:
- Avoid upfront costs: Costs are spread over the length of the contract, therefore eliminating the need for huge outlay on garments at the start
- Protective qualities maintained: In hazardous environments, ensuring that each garment continues to protect your workforce is vital. Each garment goes through a unique wash cycle to maintain its protective qualities whilst our managed service will repair or replace garments when necessary
- Standards: Certified workwear that protects employees and always fulfils the latest European and American ARC Flash standards and conform to EN ISO 11612 standards
- Staff productivity: Minimise the risk of productivity losses if your workwear model fails
- Hygienic: Garments are laundered to be hygienically clean and thermally disinfected to ensure they are both safe and clean
If you prefer to use your own workwear but need the services of a reliable laundry to professionally care for these items, our launder only service is especially designed to do just this.