Molten Metal Garments
Employers have a duty of care to their employees, to provide protection in hazardous environments. We can help you ensure your wearers are protected by providing workwear that will shield against molten metal splashes.
All our garments are made from innovative fabrics, which include wool fibres, providing excellent thermal insulation and protection against molten metal. These highly effective products conform to British Standards EN ISO 11612 and BS EN ISO 11611 and combine specialist technical fabrics with the latest manufacturing technology to ensure compliance with Health and Safety regulations. Working with different metals poses different risks. We offer products that will protect against a range of molten metals including iron, aluminium or zinc splashes.
Why rent molten metal protective garments rather than buy?
Choosing to rent rather than buy your molten metal protective workwear garments can provide a number of key benefits for your business:
- Avoid upfront costs: Costs are spread over the length of the contract, therefore eliminating the need for huge outlay on garments at the start
- Protective qualities maintained: In hazardous environments, ensuring that each garment continues to protect your workforce is vital. Each garment goes through a unique wash cycle to maintain its protective qualities whilst our managed service will repair or replace garments when necessary
- Standards: Certified workwear that protects employees and always fulfils the latest EN ISO 11611 ( Class 2 ) and BS EN ISO 11612 ( A2 B1 C1 D2 E3 ) molten metal protection standards
- Staff productivity: Minimise the risk of productivity losses if your workwear model fails
- Hygienic: Garments are laundered to be hygienically clean and thermally disinfected to ensure they are both safe and clean