Liquid and Chemical Splash repellent garments
Working with chemicals is hazardous. Exposure can go undetected with even small splashes posing a great risk to human health.
We offer a range of garments that will protect the wearer from chemical splash to minimise the risks posed in the event of a spillage. All the fabrics used in these practical comfortable garments will retain their breathability, feature fluorocarbon treatment and are certified to EN 13034 and therefore are ideal where the risk of splash is low, and a full liquid permeation barrier is not necessary.
Why rent liquid chemical splash repellent uniforms and garments rather than buy?
Choosing to rent rather than buy your chemical splash repellent workwear garments can provide a number of key benefits for your business:
- Avoid upfront costs: Costs are spread over the length of the contract, therefore eliminating the need for huge outlay on garments at the start
- Protective qualities maintained: In hazardous environments, ensuring that each garment continues to protect your workforce from chemical splashes is vital. Each garment goes through a unique wash cycle to maintain its protective qualities whilst our managed service will repair or replace garments when necessary
- Standards: Certified workwear that protects employees and always fulfils the latest EN 13034 standards
- Staff productivity: Minimise the risk of productivity losses if your workwear model fails
- Hygienic: Garments are laundered to be hygienically clean and thermally disinfected to ensure they are both safe and clean