Engineer jackets from CLEAN are designed for safety, durability and comfort.
- Casual & Corporate Uniforms
- Industrial Uniforms and Garments
- Molten Metal Garments
- Anti-Static Garments
- Flame Retardant Workwear
- High Visibility Garments
- Liquid and Chemical Splash repellent garments
- Arc Protect Garments
- Food processing garments
- Chefswear and kitchen garments
- Engineers Jackets
- Engineer Overalls
- Engineer Trousers
We offer a range of engineer jackets, specifically tailored for different sectors and working environments. Choose from a selection of flame retardant, anti-static, Arc Protect, Hi-Vis and Chemical repellent jackets.
Jacket features include a range of pockets helping keep key tools within easy reach, hi-vis stripes for visibility in hazardous environments – all whilst ensuring they adhere to key safety standards.
Our engineer jackets can also be fully customised with heat sealed or embroidered company logos, slogans, departments, job titles, or even individual names.
Why rent engineers jackets rather than buy
Choosing to rent rather than buy your engineering jackets can provide a number of key benefits for your business:
- Avoid upfront costs: Costs are spread over the length of the contract, therefore eliminating the need for huge outlay on garments at the start
- Protective qualities maintained: In hazardous environments, ensuring that each garment continues to protect your workforce is vital. Each garment goes through a unique wash cycle to maintain its protective qualities whilst our managed service will repair or replace garments when necessary
- Standards: Certified workwear that protects employees and always fulfils the latest standards
- Staff productivity: Minimise the risk of productivity losses if your workwear model fails
- Hygienic: Garments are laundered to be hygienically clean and thermally disinfected to ensure they are both safe and clean