Explore our range of engineer overalls available in a range of specifications to ensure the safety of your employees. Garments are tailored for different engineering sectors with flame retardant, anti-static, Arc Protect, Hi-Vis and Chemical repellent options available.
- Casual & Corporate Uniforms
- Industrial Uniforms and Garments
- Molten Metal Garments
- Anti-Static Garments
- Flame Retardant Workwear
- High Visibility Garments
- Liquid and Chemical Splash repellent garments
- Arc Protect Garments
- Food processing garments
- Chefswear and kitchen garments
- Engineers Jackets
- Engineer Overalls
- Engineer Trousers
Each overall has been designed to combine functionality with durability and comfort. Features include a range of pockets helping keep key tools within easy reach, hi-vis stripes for visibility in hazardous environments, adjustable knee pads for comfort and reduced wear, and detachable Velcro pockets. Our engineer overalls and boilersuits can also be fully customised to include your company logo and even each employee name.
Why rent engineers overalls and boilersuits rather than buy?
Choosing to rent rather than buy your engineering overalls and boilersuits can provide a number of key benefits for your business:
- Avoid upfront costs: Costs are spread over the length of the contract, therefore eliminating the need for huge outlay on garments at the start
- Protective qualities maintained: In hazardous environments, ensuring that each garment continues to protect your workforce is vital. Each engineers overall goes through a unique wash cycle to maintain its protective qualities whilst our managed service will repair or replace garments when necessary
- Standards: Certified workwear that protects employees and always fulfils the latest standards
- Staff productivity: Minimise the risk of productivity losses if your workwear model fails
- Hygienic: Garments are laundered to be hygienically clean and thermally disinfected to ensure they are both safe and clean