Eco-friendly laundry services focused on creating sustainability
At CLEAN our environmental responsibilities and the impacts that we have on our surroundings is extremely important to us.
We have developed - and are continuously improving - an Environmental Management System, based on ISO 14001, to ensure that we meet and, where possible, exceed those responsibilities. We ethically source all our products.
- Monitored and controlled use of chemicals
- Alternative liquid cleansers
- Modernised equipment to reduce chemical wastage
- Heat recovery initiatives
- Investment in energy saving processes
- Energy efficient gas dryers
- Water recycling systems
- New machinery; reduced water consumption
- New hybrid vehicles
- GPS tracker systems to monitor route utilisation
- Re-training drivers to maximise fuel efficiency
CLEAN have gained recognition for our high standards of environmental management and commitment to ongoing environmental responsibility with a number of recent award wins.
Awarded the ‘Sustainable Supplier’ title at the 2017 Footprint Awards; recognising organisations at every stage in the food supply chain from growers, producers, manufacturers and distributors, through to all hospitality and foodservice operators in both public and private sectors, their suppliers and other stakeholders.
Winner of The Green Apple Gold Award in 2015 for Environmental Best Practice for our Environmental Improvement project 'Eco-friendly laundry services focused on creating sustainability'.