In many working environments friction and motion from a person’s clothing can combine to create an explosion hazardous zone (ATEX zone) resulting in an ignition or spark. Our Anti-static garments provide ultimate and professional looking protection for your employees.
Anti-static garments are designed to reduce static charges ensuring your employees and equipment are always protected to the highest of standards. Most importantly our anti-static garments all conform to BS EN 1149-3:2004 making them suitable for use in environments that must be lint free such as paint spraying or the manufacture of electronics.
Why rent anti-static garments rather than buy?
Choosing to rent rather than buy your anti-static workwear garments can provide a number of key benefits for your business:
- Avoid upfront costs: Costs are spread over the length of the contract, therefore eliminating the need for huge outlay on garments at the start
- Protective qualities maintained: In hazardous environments, ensuring that each garment continues to protect your workforce is vital. Each garment goes through a unique wash cycle to maintain its protective qualities whilst our managed service will repair or replace garments when necessary
- Standards: Certified workwear that protects employees and always fulfils the latest BS EN 1149-3:2004 standards
- Staff productivity: Minimise the risk of productivity losses if your workwear model fails
- Hygienic: Garments are laundered to be hygienically clean and thermally disinfected to ensure they are both safe and clean