High Visibility Garments
High visibility workwear, or ‘hi-vis’ workwear, is vital to ensure the safety of workers in a variety of professions. Our range of orange and yellow high visibility jackets, trousers and overalls offer comfort, visibility to the highest standards and conformance to BS EN ISO 11611, BS EN ISO 11612 for heat and flame, EN 1149-5 against electrostatic discharge and EN ISO 20471 standards for visibility. Whether you need hi-vis clothing that will prevent accidents by simply making employees more visible as they work or multifunction garments that offer a range of protective properties, we have a product to suit you.
- Casual & Corporate Uniforms
- Industrial Uniforms and Garments
- Molten Metal Garments
- Anti-Static Garments
- Flame Retardant Workwear
- High Visibility Garments
- Liquid and Chemical Splash repellent garments
- Arc Protect Garments
- Food processing garments
- Chefswear and kitchen garments
- Engineers Jackets
- Engineer Overalls
- Engineer Trousers
Whether you need hi-vis clothing that will prevent accidents by simply making employees more visible as they work or multifunction garments that offer a range of protective properties, we have a product to suit you.
Why rent High Visibility (Hi-Vis) uniforms and workwear garments rather than buy?
Choosing to rent rather than buy your workwear garments can provide a number of key benefits for your business:
- Avoid upfront costs: Costs are spread over the length of the contract, therefore eliminating the need for huge outlay on hi-vis garments at the start
- Protective qualities maintained: In hazardous environments, ensuring that each garment continues to protect your workforce is vital. Each garment goes through a unique wash cycle to maintain its protective qualities whilst our managed service will repair or replace garments when necessary
- Standards: Certified workwear that protects employees and always fulfils the latest EN ISO 20471 visibility standards
- Staff productivity: Minimise the risk of productivity losses if your hi-vis workwear model fails
- Hygienic: Garments are laundered to be hygienically clean and thermally disinfected to ensure they are both safe and clean