First team members honoured by CLEAN’s Employee of the Year Awards
Posted on May 15, 2018
CLEAN has honoured nine members of staff through its first ‘Employee of the Year Awards’, which form part of the leading linen and laundry service supplier’s employee recognition scheme.
Launched to help recognise the achievements of its staff across all eight CLEAN sites, the prestigious titles are based on an individual's performance and contribution to the company, which employs 1,450 people, between April 2017 and March 2018.
They were presented to staff members who were found to emulate CLEAN's core values and who helped deliver its vision – to be the best textile service provider – and its mission of working from a foundation of excellence.
Picture: Karen Sharp, Key Account Director recieves one of the 9 Employee of the Year Awards at CLEAN Head Office
One employee from each of CLEAN’s eight sites was presented with a framed certificate and a £100 Amazon voucher by a member of its operational board.
There was also an award for ‘Company Driver of the Year’, awarded to one driver from any site who met the same criteria as other award winners as well as that for Driver of the Month.
The 2018 roll of honour includes:
- Evan Nash, Production Team Leader at CLEAN Banbury
- Khushwinder (‘Happy’) Singh, Production Team Leader at CLEAN Camberley
- Emma Knight, Site Support Manager at CLEAN Cheltenham
- Kasia Zbikowska, Production Team Leader at CLEAN Slough
- Tracey Lea, Workwear, Production Operative at CLEAN Nottingham
- Ana Maria Dulhaniuc, Production Team Leader at CLEAN Ross
- Leigh Sparks, Transport Team Leader at CLEAN Yeovil
- Karen Sharp, Key Account Director at CLEAN Head Office
- Victor Wainwright, Company Driver at CLEAN Cheltenham
CLEAN's Chief Executive said: "Congratulations to all the winners of our first Employee of the Year Awards. Each winner has gone above and beyond to help deliver the company's vision and we are thrilled to be able to celebrate their achievements with them. It’s wonderful to see how the individual achievements of these nine employees reflect the CLEAN’s diverse workforce.”
He added: "It’s our quality of service, integrity and most importantly the people who work with us that sets CLEAN apart. We decided to introduce these company awards this year to recognise the achievements of employees across all CLEAN sites and to help further integrate the company following our recent acquisitions."
For all media and PR enquiries please contact Custard Communications.
Email: Email Us
Telephone: 01483 740 747